Our experienced team works hard in selecting appropriate joint ventures. PMC look for partners that bring knowledge and ideas, are compatible and have similar interests.
The following criteria would typically be reviewed:
- Financial metrics of the proposal
- Reputation, track record and expertise of the proponent
- Fair and reasonable allocation of risk and rewards
- Level of demand from existing funds or individual investors for the opportunity
- An investment structure that optimises risk and returns for our investors
Joint ventures have enabled PMC Constructions the ability to partner with reputable businesses to develop major projects, securing benefits for our investors.
Concept to completion drives our commitment to a project from the initial contact all the way through to client handover.