Our management system has standards that have been chosen and implemented as a requirement of PMC Construction. Whether your dealing with the Project Manager, Construction Manager or a Director, absolute transparency is the result when getting regular status updates.
The system is more than just a Quality Assurance manual, but rather incorporates the selection and structure of our staffing, the company culture and the use of the daily management tools. This has been established to help manage the typical projects listed below:
- Pre-start project handover meeting involving the company directors, construction manager, estimator and project manager.
- Contract letting meeting between construction and project managers to ensure contracts have been let effectively.
- Comprehensive project budget tracking all contracts, payments, variations, PC adjustments and progress claims.
- Regular fortnightly site meetings with the client
- Each project manager is responsible for only 2-4 no. projects at a time to ensure they can dedicate enough time to each project.
- Each project has a site manager to coordinate the day-to-day activities on site.
- Extensive standard project management documents to ensure all aspects of the project are adequately documented such as;
- Sub contract agreements and check lists
- Site minutes
- RFI registers
- Project working programs
- Full ‘As Built’ documentation
- Our Quality System is now certified to ISO9001
Concept to completion drives our commitment to a project from the initial contact all the way through to client handover.